Opie and Anthony - Lewis Black ( 4-29-2014)

4-29-2014-O&A-64k (Hulkshare)

4-29-2014-O&A-64k (Zippy)


Message from Bill:

Hey guys I hate asking this but if you can donate. This month has been worst month since I took the torch. Before I hear the belly aching, I do not upload the show because I love the show that much. I love a lot shows including 19 kids and counting but i am not spending my time creating a Duggar's fan page. Yes I know the other uploader never asked for donations, I am very aware of that.

The first half of yesterday show is now up, including Obama missing the basket, and racist Snoop calling another person a racist.  Thanks IBision for getting me the content.

Show Summary  and Media Courtesy of MrSerialX


Outrage is all the rage, Twats and opportunists, Callers, Typical race discussion, Lady Di crackhead update, Shaq takes a selfie, Joel McHale stops by, Lewis Black in studio, Fake Roland, Mike Baker sits in to end

19 comments:

  1. Thanks man! I will be sending a donation at the end of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so apparently the back button loops you back to the post page, nice, sorry for the multiple posts lol!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!...I got excited when i seen 5 comments. You are always a tease to me

      Delete
  2. Thanks man! I will be sending a donation at the end of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man! I will be sending a donation at the end of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man! I will be sending a donation at the end of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's not a lot but I donated five bucks. Wish you accepted cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, vertcoin, etc. For donations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bitcoin would be nice. Thanks for considering though

      Delete
    2. Any amount helps. Thanks man

      Delete
    3. He wants real currency....

      Delete
    4. I will consider it... Bitcoin prices vary greatly but typically the exchange rate it very high... I just dont think many would use it

      Delete
    5. It takes a minute to create a bitcoin address,.a vertcoin address, litecoin and dogecoin. You can then affix that to the bottom of the blog, set it and forget it. If people donate with whatever currencies you set up, cool. If not, you've only wasted a few minutes of your time. I have ten vertcoin I would donate immediately, each worth about a buck a piece and there are many places you can buy stuff online with it... or convert to regular money. :)

      Delete
  6. really going to donate to someone who says they don't like the show that much, you should be putting O&A above money, food and water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At one time in my life I did. It was a low point in my life

      Delete
    2. i sentcha 5$. least i can do. you save me $$.

      thanks

      Ivan

      Delete
    3. I subscribe to sirius xm, but they have yet to offer shows in an easily portable mp3 format that one can listen to offline. You save the day there. :)

      Delete
  7. Hey Bill...appreciate your work..I just got a new job starting this week after being out of work since Nov. Once I get my first check (May 9).. I will donate some $$ and that's a promise. Thank you for all you do!!! -CruiseMan (Ed)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the new job... Catch up other stuff if you need to first. Thanks in advance!

      Delete