Opie and Anthony (6-30-2014)

6-30-2014-O&A-64k (Hulkshare)

6-30-2014-O&A-64k (Zippy)




Message from your pal Billy:

I am sending out thank you ecards to the people who have donated this month in  a few hours. Its not too late to get one if you donate. 

The feed I was using went down so I am using a different one. Seems like the audio has degraded a little. Bare with me as I work out the kinks.


Show Summary Jah:

Opie is all in with soccer but Anthony is not, they talk about stupid Whoopie discussing race on The View, an O&A fan gives Mike Francesa a call, that awkward moment when Nancy Grace tells you live on television that your missing son has been found in your basement, Australian rugby player let go for pissing in his own mouth, and the Consumer makes an appearance

Media by Juggy:


3 comments: