Opie and Anthony - Laurence Fishburne (6-12-2014)

6-12-2014-O&A-64k (Hulkshare)

6-12-2014-O&A-64k (Zippy)







Message from your pal Billy:

For the first time I have ran out of banners. I will keep this up till I receive new ones.

Remember no show tomorrow because they can not make radio gold without a 3 day weekend.  I will be posting Sam's show but not sure when it will be up since it ends kinda late (6pm est).

Anyone wanting to help me with the show summary let me know. I will plug your stuff if you have any. 

Show Summary  and Media Courtesy of MrSerialX

Microphones issues, Rangers win, Looking at water bottles, World Cup soccer, Strippers drug and rob rich dudes, John Bolaris, News anchors and useless news, Gay music, Billy Squier break, Harris Stanton describes Tracy Morgan crash, TMZ and Harvey tweets, Courtney Love tweet recap, Rich guy hides cash, Plug to be pulled on Kasem, Dr Steve phoner, Guy stuck in Vegas airport, Crazy bitch on a beach, The View talk gun control, And.. this debate again, Callers debate Jim, Non-compromising groups, Opie has a dumb kid story, Ant watches Fargo, Opie gets an Instagram email, Laurence Fishburne in studio, The Signal, Movie talk, Colin Quinn, Apocolypse Now, The Groundlings, Quick plug to end

Laurence Fishburne:

John Bolaris & Erich Smitheman:

'Rock Me Tonite' By Billy Squier:


'Everybody Wants You' By Billy Squier:


Harris Stanton:


Guy Stuck In Airport:


Crazy Woman Attacks Guy:


The View Talk Gun Control

'The Signal':

4 comments:

  1. I have no photoshop skills so I sent a shitty collage to your gmail for a banner.

    ReplyDelete