Opie and Anthony - Bubba Ray Dudley (6-18-2014)

6-18-2014-O&A-64k (Hulkshare)

6-18-2014-O&A-64k (Zippy)





Message from your pal Billy:

I know I am breaking my own rule to only ask for donations once a month so with that said please donate. The number of people donating has been dropping for the last couple of months.  For the newbies I only make around 3 dollars a day on ads and less on the weekends. I understand if you do not have the funds.... Thanks y'all for all the donations in the past, y'all are truly the best.

There was a update for the chat box yesterday so it was down for several hours yesterday. Everyone has to resign in. RIP all the user name that can not recover their passwords (RealMan?). 


Show Summary  and Media Courtesy of MrSerialX

Technical difficulties.. of course, Management complaining.. of course, World Cup talk, Mike Francesa talks soccer, Awkward news anchors, Golfer airline dramas, Airliner talk, Young Tiger Woods, Opie talks Twitter, The Situation's new show, Reality shows, Joe Schmo show, Trannies and gender non-conformists, Extended discussion, Kenny adds to the conversation, Opie triggers a music break, Erock spotted in Rome, 'I Ran' thug remix, Solo Flock Of Seagulls song, Bubba Ray in studio, WWE and exes, More World Cup talk and other random shit, Plugs to end

Bubba Ray Dudley:


Young Tiger Woods:


The Sorrentinos:

The Sorrentinos Trailer:


Gender Non-Conformist:

'I Ran' By Flock Of Seagulls:


Erock In Rome:


'I Ran' Thug Mix:


'All I Wanna Do' By Mike Score:


Bubba Ray In Studio:

2 comments: