Opie and Anthony - Jim Breuer (1-13-2014)

 1-13-2014-O&A-64k (Hulkshare)

1-13-2014-O&A-64k (Zippy)





Check out the pre and post show on Media Fire. I am aware on the issue with the post show still troubleshooting the issue.  Thanks for keeping my spirit soaring by donating. Lets thank Bison for today's summary.

Show Summary Courtesy of InnocuousBison

Gals gabble on Golden Globes, Ant Cracks COD code, Opiage county, Bridges of Madison County Reloathed, Jared Leto Tributes to Kurt, Opies trip to the circus, Times Square Woody, Jimmy loves Coon Rhino, Where the Buffelo used to roam, Progeria Sam Tribute, Plot thickens for Christie, Jimmy Fallon movin' on up, Mia Farrow is a whore, Peely Skin water...or not.

Boom stops by, A-Rod steroid snitcher, Callers argue horribly and contribute very little, Spoiled Jimmy, My hitter is shitter, Ramble on roids to round out the show.








4 comments:

  1. I have better link for mediafire up now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony Anthony sure is turning into an old hag.. And he's the one I usually like best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! If I wanted to be all feely n shit I'd turn on the View

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete