Opie and Anthony (1-9-2014)

 1-9-2014-O&A-64k (Hulkshare)

1-9-2014-O&A-64k (Zippy)





I had a internet or feed hiccup so I missed like the last 5 minutes of the show thus then I was not able to get the post show either. Shit happens....Let me know what you think about the 64k quality.

Thanks InnocuousBison for today's summary:

1."Pots got some folk upset, Governor Christie is a Gangsta, Quick music break on artists going solo, Joel Mchale in to talk kids, paris and Community, Ant spreads the Gospel of MC Serch, More on Dennis Rodman's North Korea adventure, Impractical Jokers in studio talking pranks and cracking wise, Delving into the world of the LivingDoll, close out with babies singing andswearing."

1 comment:

  1. Channel4.com/dolls for more on the living dolls. I hope they talk about another channel 4 doc The Undateables

    ReplyDelete