Worst of the Year 2013 (1-3-2014)

Worst of the Year 2013 1-3-2014 (Hulkshare)


Worst of the Year 2013 1-3-2014 (Zippy)






This is the last of the Worst of the Year for 2013. They will return this Monday!!  Just a reminder I will try to have the audio up first between 10:30 or 11 am eastern time. If it is later then I will send a tweet out. I will than post any important videos or pictures soon as I can. 

Thanks guys for the donations, it means a lot.

Leave any suggestions or any issues you are having. I will try not to be too defensive :). 

4 comments:

  1. Issue: Sound quality is not good as AFRO and Friends. I was a GAY listener and the quality there was better too. Are you rendering to a low/medium bitrate codec? Or is it something inherent in the recording? AFRO's quality just seem way crispier (and so was GAYs).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just trying to help ya out, and in turn the listeners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last few shows i been using a different program to convert it down to 64k. Has the quallty downgraded recently? ... Thanks for the comment. I will see how i can improve it.

      Delete
    2. I noticed the difference on the first few postings here, which is why I switched sites. I came back to see how things were but it seemed the same as before. I thought maybe it was just me, but I asked my friend and he said he notices the quality difference too. I haven't recorded any radio shows before so I dunno what can be done in that respect. Maybe worth checking with GAY or AFRO to see what they use?

      Delete