Opie and Anthony (1-8-2014)

 1-8-2014-O&A-96k (Hulkshare)

1-8-2014-O&A-96k (Zippy)






Due to some technical issue I was not able to upload 128k. Starting tomorrow I may change it back to 64k because half the user are using mobile devices and the larger files eat away my cloud storage. It should sound better than the previous 64k I was uploading. 

I want to start adding an option for user to listen to sam's shitty pre and post show. I will probably use MediaFire to share the file. 

As always thanks for the donations, y'all are truly great. 

I will do my best to add videos/pictures through the day. 


5 comments:

  1. Great uploads man, I love it! Btw, I like that you don't give away the guest lineup, please keep doing that :) Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete